CSV BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for CSV & TSV Files
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with flat-file delimited data (CSV/TSV) through standard orchestrations. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for delimited flat-file constructs.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for CSV/TSV files.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
download buy now
Connect BizTalk Workflows With CSV Data
The CData BizTalk Adapter for CSV allows you to poll CSV/TSV Files data using SQL queries and stored procedures. The Adapter lets you create an XML view of your CSV/TSV Files entities and allows you to act on these entities like standard XML messages. The CSV BizTalk Adapter supports standard SQL updategrams making it easy to insert, update, or delete CSV/TSV Files entities.
1-2-3 Easy Steps to BizTalk Integration
It is easy to process CSV/TSV Files entities in a BizTalk Orchestration.
- Configure a Receive Location.
- Generate the Schema for a chosen CSV/TSV Files entity.
- Design the BizTalk Workflow using standard BizTalk techniques.
To update, insert, or delete CSV/TSV Files entities simply configure a Send Port and bind it to receive updategrams.