Dynamics CRM Data Sync
Replicate Dynamics CRM data to any on-premise or cloud database
The Dynamics CRM Sync App provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your Dynamics CRM (on-premise or online) data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
- Create and maintain a replica of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Point-and-click administration with straightforward scheduling of synchronization.
- Incremental updates minimize bandwidth and latency of synchronization.
download buy now
Backup Dynamics CRM to any database with just a few clicks.
The Dynamics CRM Sync App provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your Dynamics CRM data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
Use the Dynamics CRM Sync App to:
- Synchronize data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Replicate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to RDBMS systems to facilitate operational reporting.
- Offload queries from operational systems to reduce load and increase performance.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM to analytics for BI and decision support.
- Archive data for disaster recovery.
Synchronize with On-Premise & Cloud DBs
Setup automatic Dynamics CRM data archives to popular on-premise and cloud databases
Features & Benefits
- Heterogeneous Support & Database Independence. Supports replication across a wide range of commonly used databases, ensuring offline replication without the need to setup and maintain a new or foreign DBMS. In addition, database connectivity is extensible, providing systems integrators with the ability to synchronize with entirely new data stores.
- Simple Point-And-Click Replication. Configuring replication is easy: Log in to the application, select the tables of data to replicate, and select a replication interval. Done.
- Automated Iterative Data Extraction. The Dynamics CRM Sync App extracts data iteratively, causing minimal impact on operational systems by only querying and updating data that has been added or changed since the last update.
- Full or Partial Data Replication. Users have complete control to define which Microsoft Dynamics CRM data should be replicated and how that data should be replicated to a database. The Dynamics CRM Sync App offers the utmost in flexibility across full and partial replication scenarios.
- Secure Backup & Archiving. Protect your organization from the loss of valuable Microsoft Dynamics CRM data. The Dynamics CRM Sync App ensures that your critical data is stored safely in the on-premise or cloud database of choice.
- DBA-Friendly Setup. The Dynamics CRM Sync App is completely self-contained. As a result it does not special administration or installation on target databases.
- Flexible Mapping, Configuring, & Scheduling. The Dynamics CRM Sync App is incredibly simple, yet highly customizable. Almost every facet of the application can be customized to integrate with the user's ideal replication configuration.
- Unix Cron-Style Scheduling. The Dynamics CRM Sync App includes flexible scheduling capabilities. Users can easily schedule replication tasks at customizable intervals.
- Dynamic Schema Replication. Replicates schema changes dynamically, ensuring that data sources are in sync. Dynamics CRM Data Sync monitors changes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM data and the changes are automatically detected and updated within the local replicated database.
- Advanced Logging & Transaction Monitoring. Transaction logging is available to enable closer monitoring of changes being made to replicated data and data accessed directly through the Dynamics CRM Sync App.
- On-Premise Or In The Cloud. The Dynamics CRM Sync App is a go-anywhere application that is designed to perform equally well hosted on-premise (Windows, Unix / Linux, Mac OS) or in the Cloud (Azure, Amazon, Google).