NetSuite Data Sync
Replicate NetSuite data to any on-premise or cloud database
The NetSuite Sync App provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your NetSuite CRM & ERP data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
- Create and maintain a replica of your NetSuite CRM & ERP data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Point-and-click administration with straightforward scheduling of synchronization.
- Incremental updates minimize bandwidth and latency of synchronization.
download buy now
Backup NetSuite to any database with just a few clicks.
The NetSuite Sync App provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your NetSuite data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
Use the NetSuite Sync App to:
- Synchronize data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Replicate NetSuite CRM & ERP to RDBMS systems to facilitate operational reporting.
- Offload queries from operational systems to reduce load and increase performance.
- Connect NetSuite CRM & ERP to analytics for BI and decision support.
- Archive data for disaster recovery.
Synchronize with On-Premise & Cloud DBs
Setup automatic NetSuite data archives to popular on-premise and cloud databases
Features & Benefits
- Heterogeneous Support & Database Independence. Supports replication across a wide range of commonly used databases, ensuring offline replication without the need to setup and maintain a new or foreign DBMS. In addition, database connectivity is extensible, providing systems integrators with the ability to synchronize with entirely new data stores.
- Simple Point-And-Click Replication. Configuring replication is easy: Log in to the application, select the tables of data to replicate, and select a replication interval. Done.
- Automated Iterative Data Extraction. The NetSuite Sync App extracts data iteratively, causing minimal impact on operational systems by only querying and updating data that has been added or changed since the last update.
- Full or Partial Data Replication. Users have complete control to define which NetSuite CRM & ERP data should be replicated and how that data should be replicated to a database. The NetSuite Sync App offers the utmost in flexibility across full and partial replication scenarios.
- Secure Backup & Archiving. Protect your organization from the loss of valuable NetSuite CRM & ERP data. The NetSuite Sync App ensures that your critical data is stored safely in the on-premise or cloud database of choice.
- DBA-Friendly Setup. The NetSuite Sync App is completely self-contained. As a result it does not special administration or installation on target databases.
- Flexible Mapping, Configuring, & Scheduling. The NetSuite Sync App is incredibly simple, yet highly customizable. Almost every facet of the application can be customized to integrate with the user's ideal replication configuration.
- Unix Cron-Style Scheduling. The NetSuite Sync App includes flexible scheduling capabilities. Users can easily schedule replication tasks at customizable intervals.
- Dynamic Schema Replication. Replicates schema changes dynamically, ensuring that data sources are in sync. NetSuite Data Sync monitors changes in NetSuite CRM & ERP data and the changes are automatically detected and updated within the local replicated database.
- Advanced Logging & Transaction Monitoring. Transaction logging is available to enable closer monitoring of changes being made to replicated data and data accessed directly through the NetSuite Sync App.
- On-Premise Or In The Cloud. The NetSuite Sync App is a go-anywhere application that is designed to perform equally well hosted on-premise (Windows, Unix / Linux, Mac OS) or in the Cloud (Azure, Amazon, Google).